TODAYS CSAT QUESTIONS FOR PRACTICE
1. An employer engaged a servant with free boarding and lodging for one year with the condition that the servant will be given Rs. 2500 and a uniform at the end of the year. The servant agreed but served the employer only for 10 months and thus received Rs. 2000 and a uniform. The price of the uniform is:
(a) Rs. 250
(b) Rs. 350
(c) Rs. 400
(d) Rs. 500
2. Examine the following statements:
1. Ashish is heavier than Govind.
2. Mohit is lighter than Jack.
3. Pawan is heavier than Jack but lighter than Govind.
The conclusion that can be drawn from these statements is that
(a) Mohit is the heaviest of all.
(b) Govind is the second heaviest person.
(c) Ashish is the lightest of all.
(d) Jack is the second heaviest person.
Tomorrow: Next questions for practice
For previous questions refer yesterday’s post
Click on MAINS and PRELIMS pages also.