TODAYS CSAT QUESTIONS FOR PRACTICE
1. Examine the following statements:
1. None but the rich can afford air-travel.
2. Some of those who travel by air become sick.
3. Some of those who become sick require treatment.
Which one of the following conclusions can be drawn from the above statements?
(a) All the rich persons travel by air.
(b) Those who travel by air become sick.
(c) All the rich persons become sick.
(d) All those who travel by air are rich.
Directions (Q. 2) : Refer the speed-time graph given below and answer the question that follow
2. Which pairs of cars have attained same speeds at any point between 10 and 15 s?
(a) A, C and B, D
(b) A, B and B, C
(c) A, D and B, C
(d) A, B and C, D
Tomorrow: Next questions for practice
For previous questions refer yesterday’s post
Click on MAINS and PRELIMS pages also.