TODAYS CSAT QUESTIONS FOR PRACTICE
1. Three views of a cube following a particular motion are given below:
What is the letter opposite to A?
2. Examine the following statements:
1. None but the rich can afford air-travel.
2. Some of those who travel by air become sick.
3. Some of those who become sick require treatment.
Which one of the following conclusions can be drawn from the above statements?
(a) All the rich persons travel by air.
(b) Those who travel by air become sick.
(c) All the rich persons become sick.
(d) All those who travel by air are rich.
Tomorrow: Next questions for practice
For previous questions refer yesterday’s post
Click on MAINS and PRELIMS pages also.